Paul Sagiv – Senior Litigation AssociateMr. Sagiv is head of the litigation department and has been with The Law Office of Robert P. Santoriella, P.C. for over ten years. He represents Plaintiffs in a wide variety of personal injury litigation, as well as defending individuals and corporations in civil defense claims. Mr. Sagiv specializes in the following types of litigation:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trip and Fall Accidents
- Civil Defense Litigation
Mr. Sagiv has a reputation of developing long-standing relationships with his clients. Many have returned to the firm on other matters of representation and have referred friends and family to the firm. Mr. Sagiv has achieved numerous six figure settlements for the firm’s clientele.
Mr. Sagiv practices regularly in the trial courts of Kings, New York, Queens, Bronx, Richmond, and Westchester Counties.
Mr. Sagiv is the corporate secretary for his cooperative board, sits on the Paralegal Advisory Board of the New York Career Institute in Manhattan, and is the chairperson of his local Neighborhood Advisory Board, which represents the needs of his community.
- Successfully represented a security guard who was attacked at work by an ex-store employee
- Successfully represented a condominium owner who slipped and fell outside her door due to snow and ice
- Successfully represented a renter who tripped over a hazardous condition in his apartment building
- Successfully represented a security guard who was violently struck by a motor vehicle while in the course of his employment
- Obtained successful results for hundreds of victims of motor vehicle accidents
- Successfully defended a homeowner who did not procure property insurance against a claim of a slip and fall on the homeowner’s property
- New York, 2001
- New Jersey, 2001
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1999
- B.A., Boston University, 1993, magna cum laude